Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Books, Books, Books.

I'd say this is a relatively normal topic. Let me just say, though I do enjoy the Twilight series (the books, not the movies!), here are some other books along the same lines that I think are quite the catch.

Vampire Academy; Richelle Mead-  I know it *sounds* cheesy, but it's actually a really good read. The books are long enough to enjoy, and the last one came out in August, I believe. The main character is Rose, who's a hotblooded, kickass, righteous damphir. You'll have to read the books to know more, but it's got action, adventure, love, angst, and a whole lot more.

Blue Bloods; Melissa de la Cruz- This is a softer toned series; but don't think that means it's not interesting. There's a lot of travelling, vampire-angel relations, love, hate, mystery.. And it goes on. The main character is Schyuler Van Allen, to begin with; A half vampire, half human that supposedly shouldn't exist, and the daughter of Gabriel and a human. Pick it up to learn the ins and outs!

The Vampire Huntress Legend; L.A. Banks- I actually love her series, and some of the others she writes. She's one of the most creative authors I've read. This particular series is about a girl named Damali, and though it follows a more Christian view in religion, it puts a pretty intresting twist on everything. I couldn't put it down once I started. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment