Thursday, July 28, 2011

True Blood;;

So. I don't watch much t.v. (it's kinda hard when you don't have cable), but I DO watch a lot of True Blood. One of my friends lets me creep up on her couch every sunday night, and I get my fix of sexy men with fangs, bloodshed, werewolves, shifters, blah di blah magick and what not.

Now this season, I was rather intrigued (spoilers if you haven't watched it yet!) to find that the "bad guy" is actually a Wiccan. BUT. Not in the sense that she's a crazy old hag out to hex everyone. Marne is actually a sweet, if slightly deluded, older lady with the best of intentions. Problem is, she is a powerful conduit/medium, and her new "buddy" isn't as benevolent as Marne would like to believe (hence, slightly delusional).

On a side note, I want a Merlott's Tshirt more than I want to breathe. Our other friend who watches with us always dresses as one of the waitresses from the show, and suffice to say, I'm kinda jealous. I wanna be cool too! Or, as cool as a fangirl glued to the t.v. can be, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment